The view from the room is spectacular. The staff is extremely helpful. We were even given a bottle of water while we waited for our car! The lobby is beautifully decorated and it is very romantic to walk on the side of the hotel by the Intercoastal waterway at night. If you get tired from the stroll you can sit on one of the benches overlooking the lights of Key Biscayne. We will continue to visit this wonderful hotel to celebrate our wedding anniversaries or just a quick vacation from our busy everyday life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental