first of all the negative points: when we arrived our room was not free anymore and we got a cheaper room (but paid the FULL price) and had to move to our room the next day; this is not admissible for Mandarin Oriental standards!
this being said, the girl at the reception was very helpful, the view on Miami Downtown is amazing, breakfast excellent, room spacious and clean and we had a great dinner at the Sambal restaurant
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, M-Bar - a dynamic cocktail lounge and martini bar, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.