My husband and I live in downtown Miami (Brickell area) and he booked a night at the Mandarin Oriental the night of our wedding. I am not a big fan of staying in a hotel only a few minutes from where we live because, really, why spend the money? But the Mandarin was so different and unlike any hotel I've ever been in. And the room and bathroom were HUGE! We had a balcony that faced the waterway leading out to Biscayne Bay and the view at night was gorgeous (and that's coming from a couple who has a similar view every day, since we live downtown). The hotel was quiet and breakfast was great (although I personally thought it was a little pricey). I'd definitely recommend this hotel for visitors and locals alike!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental