1. Staff is very helpful.
2. Beds are super hard, uncomfortable, tough. I was sleep deprived due to the ill comfort of the bed.
3. Two wake up calls went missing.
4. Breakfast items run out in intervals.
5. Some rooms let external light in even with curtain closed.
6. Free wifi is very slow, they seem to be marketing faster and pricier options.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay