I normally like extended stay america hotels having stayed at them in Atlanta, however this location disappointed both my boyfriend and I. The "grab and go breakfast is a poor excuse without any variety. So for those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to caffeine don't waste your time. Don't expect much service, the attendants would rather you just leave them alone. Other than that the rooms were clean and the facility well kept. Close to Walgreen and Publix. In the heart of downtown Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay