“Quality at an affordable price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   298 SW 15th Street, Miami, FL 33129 (Coral Way)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #84 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Bronx, New York
“Quality at an affordable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We just stayed one night but I was really impressed by the room it came fully equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave etc location is a plus, staff was really nice, would def stay again, the breakfast could have been better though

• Stayed April 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I recommended this hotel to my family based on the good reviews. I live in the neighborhood and need a good hotel for friends and family that visit. Unfortunately it did not deliver on my expectations - very limited hot water, no coffee, systems down, and nothing done to ameliorate the situation. I think in the future I'd recommend a different hotel in the area.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Sara - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of customer service and maintenance issues in your room. In response to your comments, I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures and maintenance policies to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, mis@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed here for one month for work.

Very nice place to stay. The rooms had all the needed basics. Comfortable bed, flat screen tv with good channel selection, air conditioning, desk and small eating table. Free Wifi. There is a kitchen in the room (fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, stove - but no oven; pots, pans, utensils provided). There is a Walgreens and Publix supermarket across the street. Everything was clean and worked well. At one point I had an issue with the telephone in my room but the staff were quick to get it fixed. There is laundry on the first floor. I had no concerns about my room.

There is no gym in the building but there are several fitness places in Mary Brickell Village, which is about a 10 min walk away.

The hotel staff were nice. They were able to answer my questions and quickly resolve issues.

The location, in Brickell, is excellent. It is a ~7min walk to the metrorail and metromover stations. There are a good selection of restaurants ~10 min walk away on South Miami Avenue and at Mary Brickell Village. Easy access to downtown Miami, Dadeland, Bayside etc. To get to South Beach is more of a commuting challenge. It is about $25 cab ride or ~45 min on transit (metrorail transfer to bus).

Overall, I thought this place was great. Nice clean quiet hotel that provided everything I needed for my one month stay. Easy access to the supermarket, drug store, metrorail and metromover made it a great location. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Friendly staff, nice clean rooms, good value for the area. There are a couple good restaurants within walking distance...................................................................................

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Awesome and friendly staff. THey understand your needs. I love coming back here, this was my second stay at this place.Very convinient location and good neighbourhood. Easy to get around. Downtown too is not too far, so ease in getting around!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments about our staff and the area. It makes me very happy to read that you feel our hotel is your home away from home, and it's an honor that you have chosen to stay with us again. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Checked with hotel before our 5 hour drive to Miami. They said they were pet friendly. It was not the case. Ended up taking dog with us to convention we had to attend. We did manage but we had much better luck at our hotel in Orlando. Extended Stay is NOT equipped to have dogs stay there. Everything else was great. Close by convention center and South Beach. Rooms were very clean and they had a full kitchen. Breakfast was great.

Room Tip: Say they are pet friendly but it was not the case for me.When we got there the girl said the dog co...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and free grab-and-go breakfast at a great value. Please know, we are a pet friendly hotel; however, we do specific policies in place for pet owners to guarantee the safety of their pets and our guests. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, mis@extendedstay.com.
Again, thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Everything was great, I recomend it! Great location, very helpful staf! The metromover station is very close, Publix is across the street The grab and go breakfast is also ok (coffe and tea, muffins).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami? Share your experiences!