“Decent renovated facility but terrible staff attitude” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   298 SW 15th Street, Miami, FL 33129 (Coral Way)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #84 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
“Decent renovated facility but terrible staff attitude”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

The facility was in a perfect location. Parking is $12/day with in and out privileges. Right at the so it hern tip of downtown area. Will need a car to get around the area though. The facilities are well renovated. However, the first room I was assigned, everything seemed clean except the bed. There were many unwashed stains and even diffuse body hair on the bed. I figured switching to a new room would solve the problem, but my bad experience came ultimatelt from the attitude of the overnight staff member. They immediately argued with me that the rooms are always cleaned and that the heating system works even when prompted for her to check them out. Also very unwilling to help find a resolution. This would be a great facility for its price if the staff member could improve on their customer service skills.

• Stayed December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Your comments in regards to the location and the recent renovation of our hotel are much appreciated. I was disheartened to read that you had a bad experience with the first room you were assigned and that our front desk staff didn't handle this issue in the proper way. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are reinforcing our problem resolution procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a delayed review, but since I'm rebooking at this location, it seems only fair to say why.

It is an easy hotel to find, and the staff made me feel welcome on arrival. I was an hour early for check-in but they had a room available and simply made it happen. The room was not overly special, nor did I anticipate it to be, but it was everything I hoped for and more. The AC was doing its job for comfort, and the bed offered a very relaxing night of sleep. Once you're asleep it doesn't matter if the carpet is frayed or the sink hardware is a tiny bit loose. The place would just fine for "an extended stay" (what a concept, huh).

I stayed here in between two cruises, and the laundry room was one of the reasons for booking here. All was in good working order. The kitchenette was just right for my simple needs. Nearby drug store (safe walking distance) had all my cruise replenishments.

Front desk staff called a quality taxi service for my trip back to the port next day. The entire experience was easy, and that's pretty much all I needed it to be.

Yep, it's easy to recommend this location. Thanks, Extended Stay Brickell.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with with our hotel and the service provided. We know how exhausting travelling can be, so we are very happy that we could provide you with a comfortable place to stay.

Sicklerville, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I were looking for an affordable, clean and convenient place to stay a night before our cruise. The hotel was nothing extra fancy but it was clean, quiet and at a great location. The room was a decent size and more than enough space for us two. We were close to the hub of the city and very walkable (Publix and Walgreens were across the street). This is a good place for a quick stay over. I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Elise - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and the location of our hotel. We know how exhausting travelling can be, which is why we focus on providing a clean, comfortable environment, at a great price, for our guests to enjoy.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami? Share your experiences!