Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami
Ranked #75 of 129 hotels in Miami
Sao Paulo, SP
“Nice hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my second stay there. Very nice hotel, clean, great location. Room was very clean, with a small but very good kitchen. Close to metromover, metrorail and trolleys. Walgreens and publix across the street. Staff is very helpful. Certainly a place to return to.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your room and our hotel's location. I'm thrilled that you have chosen to stay at our hotel multiple times and would do so again in the future. The staff and I truly enjoyed having your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Made the reservation thru Hotwire. Was a little difficult to find, but check-in was a breeze and staff was friendly and helpful. The room looked like it was recently remodeled, and was quite pleasant, with a recliner to watch TV! Kitchen was simple, but adequate for my needs. The grab and go breakfast consisted of muffins, granola bars, fruit, and packages of oatmeal, along with coffee and tea. I picked the hotel primarily because I needed:
1. a hotel downtown close to Key Biscayne (2 minutes away from the bridge)
2. One that I could cook dinner, as I was on a tight budget
3. a hotel that served breakfast
4. a hotel that did not charge an arm and leg for parking (parking was actually free)
The hotel met all of my needs- there is a Walgreens across the street and a Publix behind that. Since parking in these lots is awful, it was great to walk across the street to shop.
The one thing I wish it had was a place to work out, but I did see a jogging trail not far from the hotel.

Room Tip: A little close to the highway, but did not have a problem with noise. (I was on the far end of the b...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our hotel's location and amenities we offered. We have recently renovated our hotel and have added the grab-and-go breakfast, which is why it is so rewarding to read that this has made a difference for you. As well, I am glad that you truly enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen.

Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

As this has a kitchen facility and for $99 it is value for money provided they have proper house keeping ( they only provide only once a week not good) also there is some sought of pungent odor in alleyways

Room Tip: First & second floor are good but not above
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Rajesh - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed having a kitchen your room; however, I apologize that there was an odor in the hallway and our cleaning services did not meet your expectations. Please know, we provide one (1) complimentary housekeeping service for stays of 8 or more days; you may also purchase additional housekeeping services for a small fee. To make sure our guests better understand this policy, I am reviewing the messages we need to communicate to our guest so that they are aware of what we offer. As well, our maintenance staff is working to eliminate the odor immediately.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at MIS@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future."
Henderson, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Booked through Hotels.COM, and used tripadvisor as a guide for hotels that would be pretty good to stay at. Check-in girl was very dry, borderline rude, parking is $15-20 a day. That's a JOKE!! The grab-n-go breakfast is a JOKE!! It's in a fairly decent spot. We spent a lot of time at Bayside getting ready for a cruise. The neighborhood doesn't look so great. The grounds actually look nice, but the bed, again, is a JOKE!! We stayed in Maimi a couple of days before our cruise and a couple of days after our cruise, and definitely enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt House near the airport a TON more. Free parking, big room, quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lee - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the service you received. Please know, I am coaching our staff on how to better attend to our guests needs moving forward. As well, I am sorry that our amenities did not meet your expectations. We continually work to improve our offerings, so we will keep your feedback in mind as we do so.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
SXM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel before going on our cruise and we really enjoyed it,was close to the publix and walgreens and not too far from downtown...overall a good experience. I would return and recommend this hotel, I look forward to returning when I book my next cruise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had such a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm thrilled that the location of our hotel was so convenient for you and that you really enjoyed our services and amenities.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel has been recently renovated and has a fresh look about it. Rooms are comfortable and clean. I stay here when I need an early check in as they typically can accommodate my early arrival. Employees are friendly. Close to everything yet in a quiet part of Brickell with easy access to the highway.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you have stayed with us in more than one occasion. It makes us very proud to know that you choose our hotel among all the lodging options in the area. We really appreciate your mention of the recent renovation of our hotel. Everything we do is with our guests in mind and it is very rewarding to know that the improvements we have made are making a difference for our guests.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my first time back to Florida in 30 years. What a delightful experience. The Extended Stay America- Miami-Brickell-Port of Miami was one of the best maintained properties I have ever been. I travel all over the country for work so I have seen some hotels. The hotel staff was excellent and the proximity to Brickell and downtown was very convenient.

Room Tip: The rooms opposite the parking lot have the best view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jeff - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy to hear that the staff provided exceptional customer service and our location was convenient for your stay.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!"

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami? Share your experiences!