“Good budget Hotel if Keen of Kitchen” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   298 SW 15th Street, Miami, FL 33129 (Coral Way)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #75 of 129 hotels in Miami
Hyderabad, India
“Good budget Hotel if Keen of Kitchen”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

As this has a kitchen facility and for $99 it is value for money provided they have proper house keeping ( they only provide only once a week not good) also there is some sought of pungent odor in alleyways

Room Tip: First & second floor are good but not above
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Rajesh - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed having a kitchen your room; however, I apologize that there was an odor in the hallway and our cleaning services did not meet your expectations. Please know, we provide one (1) complimentary housekeeping service for stays of 8 or more days; you may also purchase additional housekeeping services for a small fee. To make sure our guests better understand this policy, I am reviewing the messages we need to communicate to our guest so that they are aware of what we offer. As well, our maintenance staff is working to eliminate the odor immediately.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at MIS@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future."

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Henderson, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Booked through Hotels.COM, and used tripadvisor as a guide for hotels that would be pretty good to stay at. Check-in girl was very dry, borderline rude, parking is $15-20 a day. That's a JOKE!! The grab-n-go breakfast is a JOKE!! It's in a fairly decent spot. We spent a lot of time at Bayside getting ready for a cruise. The neighborhood doesn't look so great. The grounds actually look nice, but the bed, again, is a JOKE!! We stayed in Maimi a couple of days before our cruise and a couple of days after our cruise, and definitely enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt House near the airport a TON more. Free parking, big room, quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Lee - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the service you received. Please know, I am coaching our staff on how to better attend to our guests needs moving forward. As well, I am sorry that our amenities did not meet your expectations. We continually work to improve our offerings, so we will keep your feedback in mind as we do so.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
SXM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel before going on our cruise and we really enjoyed it,was close to the publix and walgreens and not too far from downtown...overall a good experience. I would return and recommend this hotel, I look forward to returning when I book my next cruise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had such a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm thrilled that the location of our hotel was so convenient for you and that you really enjoyed our services and amenities.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel has been recently renovated and has a fresh look about it. Rooms are comfortable and clean. I stay here when I need an early check in as they typically can accommodate my early arrival. Employees are friendly. Close to everything yet in a quiet part of Brickell with easy access to the highway.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you have stayed with us in more than one occasion. It makes us very proud to know that you choose our hotel among all the lodging options in the area. We really appreciate your mention of the recent renovation of our hotel. Everything we do is with our guests in mind and it is very rewarding to know that the improvements we have made are making a difference for our guests.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my first time back to Florida in 30 years. What a delightful experience. The Extended Stay America- Miami-Brickell-Port of Miami was one of the best maintained properties I have ever been. I travel all over the country for work so I have seen some hotels. The hotel staff was excellent and the proximity to Brickell and downtown was very convenient.

Room Tip: The rooms opposite the parking lot have the best view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jeff - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy to hear that the staff provided exceptional customer service and our location was convenient for your stay.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!"
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This pet friendly Extended Stay is located within the Brickell area close to many fast food places, casual and fine dining establishments, close by and, within the Mary Brickell Village. Across the street, from the hotel, you can walk to a Walgreens, a Chase bank and a Publix.

This location does not have a pool. There is a convenient laundry facility located on the first floor and the front desk provides change. The room is spacious, has a nice sized kitchenette and the beds are supremely comfortable. There is a large, open air parking lot with a daily parking fee of $8. In addition, in the back, there is a small picnic area with two picnic tables, with benches, and a small barbeque. The perk is a "grab and go breakfast" that takes place daily, in the lobby floor, from 6-9 AM. It's a complimentary, continental breakfast consisting of different flavored muffins, oatmeal, coffee, hot chocolate and fruits. This is quite convenient when you don't have breakfast or have the time to purchase one.

Upon check-in, Esther was behind the counter talking to some other employees; there were no other guests waiting to be attended to. Although she made instant eye contact with me, she kept on conversing with the other employees for a few seconds more, while I continued to wait. However, once she finally decided to attend me, she was extremely professional and pleasant. Adrian and Danet were also quite friendly and they smiled and made eye contact. Melissa, the Manager, was extremely helpful in assisting us in resolving a small issue that we had. Thank you, Melissa, for working with us; we greatly appreciated it.

We were here a total of nine nights; we were displaced from our condo due to electrical issues. ESA afforded us a nice "home away from home" stay. The only setback is that housekeeping occurs after the 8th night unless you want to pay a fee to have it done prior to that. The hotel was being renovated during our stay in August 2013.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice and detailed review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to give you a "home away from home" experience. I am glad that we were able to help in some way to make your life a bit easier given the circumstances that brought you to our hotel. We are very glad that you chose to stay with us and that the situation with your condo was finally solved to your satisfaction. We value your feedback and will utilize it to continuously improve our services and amenities. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
FIRST COAST, FLORIDA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The employees are very nice and helpful. The property is in great shape and is being renovated. My room was very nice with everything working perfectly. I would heartily recommend this property to anyone...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about our hotel and employees. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your satisfaction.

We are currently in the final phase of our renovation, which it's set to be completed mid September 2013. We would love for you to return and see how we have upgraded your stay.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami? Share your experiences!