“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami

Best prices from these 10 sites
Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami
Ranked #74 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Plantation, Florida
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I normally stay in a vacation rental when I come to Miami for a rental, so I wasn't sure what to expect at first. The staff were very friendly and helpful up front. The room itself was nice, granted not as big as I'd expected. The grocery store was within walking distance of the motel, so I was able to get stuff right away that I'd need over the week I was there. There are also several restaurants within walking distance, mostly in the Mary Brickell Village (shopping center). The free metromover was a couple of blocks away, which made getting to my conference (which was across the street from the Brickell station) very convenient. Admittedly, I have been spoiled in the past with having more privacy in the rental, but I will more than likely be staying at this Extended Stay instead for my future visits.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Angela - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments about our staff and the area. I was very pleased to read that we were a good alternative to the vacation rental you usually stay at. We are proud to offer quality accommodations that can make you feel at home, such as the ability to cook your own meals.

Thank you again for posting your review, we are looking forward to hosting you back in the future should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very well located, ideal for long stayed, very friendly and good service. excellent price/value. we will visit again. Close to lot of fun activities, restaurants and Publix and Walgreen within walking distance

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Martin - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and the area as well as the service provided by our staff. It brings me great satisfaction to read that we were able to create a great value for the price you paid, which is our main goal.

The staff and I are looking forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

After booking last minute, we got to the hotel and check in was a breeze. The front desk attendant, Adrian was very helpful and called us approx 5 minutes later to make sure everything was ok. There wasn't much around the hotel, but there was easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed May 2013
The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. We are very happy to hear we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay at our hotel. I'm sorry we didn't get to share with you a list of local points of interest which are close to our hotel. These places include different restaurants and shopping that are within walking distance as well as Key Biscayne, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya Palace and the Brickell District. We also have a train station two blocks from the hotel where you can take it to other Miami attractions. We'd be glad to direct you to them should you choose to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Having spent many a night in an Extended Stay hotel, this facility is above average. The pluses are location, overnight security, clean (though basic) room and on the smaller size (which I prefer).
A few negitives the refrigerator in my room was exceptionally loud, this facility does not have a pool, the elevator safety certificates are expired and the kitchen countertop is stained and needs replacing.
With that said I would stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the issues you had with your in-room kitchen. We are working with our maintenance team to correct these. As for the elevators, please know they have been inspected and approved by the City of Miami and are certified to be safe and operational. At this time, we are just awaiting the certificate to arrive so we can post it for our guests to see. Still, we are very glad to know that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay, we are at a prime location and although we don't have a pool on site we are conveniently located close to South Beach and Miami Beach.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

From the friendliness of the staff to the cleanliness if the room, this was a very convenient location. Would definitely stay again! Great night security guard at night gave an extra safe feeling too! 5*'s all around!

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the attention of our staff and the convenience of our location. Your satisfaction and the cleanliness of your room are our top priorities. We are very happy that we were able to offer you a comfortable stay.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area."
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Safe,Clean and just a great hotel all around. The ENTIRE staff was as friendly and helpful as they get. The rooms were immaculate. The security guard at night was very helpful and kind as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. What a great place. The staff could not have been better. 10 stars all around out of 5!

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had such a great stay with us; thank you so much for your words. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the service offered by our staff. I will share your feedback with our entire team and senior management. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I liked the service very friendly staff especially front desk lady "Danet" and Chriss was very helpful.
It is extended stay and you get more than you expect from any 2 star hotel
They have kitchen very colse to downtown Miami

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that the service provided by our team was to your satisfaction and that our rooms exceeded your expectations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami? Share your experiences!