“Nice service and wonderful staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8655 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL 33122   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #44 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice service and wonderful staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great and wonderful staff very welcoming service of "Mariela" with always a smile on her face, always very friendly and also an excellent service of "Javier" and "Miguel".

Thank you all very much for helping me making my stay in Miami and at your Hotel a memorable and very pleasant one. I don't know when I'll be back, but I will surely be back!

Kind regards,

Mr. Maxwell

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Maxwell - The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My stay was going well, checking in late after a long day. Went to sleep around 3 a m. With the front desk lady being super nice, her bane is Janete. I then wake up to someone banging on the door at 8 a.m. it was some lady that works there, she didn't mention her name or what the point was in this loud morning awakening. She asked me for my name and my confirmation number. After which she walked away. She could've put a smile at some point or even told me why she ruined my morning after I paid over $250 dollars for the night.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our front desk staff, especially Janette. However, it upsets me to learn that our overall level of customer service did not meet your expectations. I will meet with our entire staff to review our customer service policies and guest protocol to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I slept 4 nights and it's was so good. I really recommend the hotel, it looks renovated. The front desk people was cute, always at out service. In 20 minutes driving you're in Miami beach, so it's a closer distance. Fast access and close to the airport.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and our staff during your visit with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was great and the prices especially in the Doral area are hard to beat anywhere else. Easy check in and check out and was able to pay cash. Didn't need a credit card at all which is a plus. Lot of restaurants or fast food places within walking distance. The kitchens in the rooms are big plus.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you’re in town.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Booked online thinking I was getting an airport hotel. Called the shuttle which came and picked me up from the airport, brought me to one of their hotels which turned out to different to where I had been booked in. 5 minutes later i was at the sister property, which a. does not operate as an airport hotel (you need to take a cab) and b. they could not use the shuttle that had delivered me to the hotel because that only starts at 7am, and my flight was at 6:50am. Anyways, I score them 9/10 for trying because once I explained everything they booked and paid for a taxi that got me to my flight on time. Good resolution, handled professionally. I hope they get their marketing sorted out so others do not end up with this confusion. Room was nice, clean, simple, but perfect for what I needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad that you found your room to be nice and clean. Still, I am sorry to hear about the confusion regarding our location in relation to the airport; however, I am glad that we were able to assist you in getting a taxi to the airport. Your feedback will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Eugene, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very nice staff and shuttle van driver. Clean. My room, facing the front parking lot, was quiet.

However....

To insure I will get up for early morning flights, I use both the alarm clock and a wake-up call. They do not take wake-up calls! I set the alarm although I was skeptical of using it since the 'snooze' button was lit up. I set the alarm on my iPhone. I'm glad I did. The alarm clock did not work. For someone relying on it, they would have missed their flight.

The main telephone in the room did not work. The TV remote did not work, so I could not turn on the TV. The morning 'free breakfast' was minimal. However, the price reflected that.

Room Tip: Freeway on the back, parking lot in front.