Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
Ranked #47 of 129 hotels in Miami
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Very convenient!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I enjoyed the stay here, actually the room was large compare to average, has all you need, appilances, fridge..etc... the free breakfast was very basic just coffee and muffing.
No complaints and I recommend to other people.

Room Tip: Any room not facing the freeway if you do not like noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am thrilled to hear that you liked the size of our rooms and you found everything you needed during your stay.

Once again, thank you again for choosing Extended Stay America, we hope to see you again soon.

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Lewes, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

After three stays in as many months it's pretty clear that I've found my Miami home away from home. I tried other places in this area, and some were pretty good value, but this extended stay hotel beats them all on price and convenience. Although my trips to Miami have me traveling solo, the room size is generous enough for two.

Pros: Since eating out is a big budget drain when traveling it's great to have a full size refrigerator in the room, as well as stove, microwave, and toaster. The rooms are quiet, especially with the white noise from the air conditioner. The beds are quite comfortable. The furniture is not lavish, but it is functional and satisfies most needs. I found the once-weekly maid service to be a benefit. After all, who changes their sheets and towels every day when at home. And it's great to have the option of not having to pay for this service every day. The laundry room is very convenient and never crowded. Best of all, in the pro column, is the friendliness of the staff. Special mention goes to Ivan and Mariela, but everyone on the staff deserves high marks for creating a very friendly and helpful atmosphere.

Cons: There is no shuttle to the airport. The quality of apples and oranges at breakfast could use an upgrade. Adding some bananas would be a good idea. The restaurant and grocery stores within walking distance are OK, but not great. If you have a car there are better options not much further away.

Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
John - Thank you for your great review of our property. I am so pleased to hear that you consider our hotel to be your "home away from home" in Miami! It is our goal to provide our customers with comfortable rooms and friendly service, all at an affordable price. It is wonderful to know that we have accomplished this during your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We checked in late with no problems. The staff was very friendly. The room was nice. Very spacious, had a small kitchen with a dish washer, stove top, fridge, everything you'd need. The continental breakfast was okay. The area was nice. Industrial, but the hotel property was very nice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Terisha - I received a copy of your review of your recent stay at our hotel and wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to know that we were able to provide you with everything you needed in order to make your stay more comfortable as well as enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back when your future travels bring you to our area.
Canelones, Canelones, Uruguay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Its the perfect place for a business person. You have perfect location, 2 min from Beacon Center and Walmart, 3 min from Doral Golf Resort and 8 min from shoppings.

The staff is absolutely friendly and helpful. The rooms are so spacious and you have a good kitchen, very good beds, great Lcd TV, wifi , breakfast and parking free.

Last time i have to go for business to Fointainbleu Hotel and i missed the whole stay my Extended Stay Americas Doral.

Ivan in front desk is the more helpful and happy person you want to find on a hotel. Allways smiling and solving all matters you asked him.

Definitely THE CHOICE!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are greattttt
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that we not only met your expectations, but exceeded them! It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours.

Thank you for making Extended Stay Hotels your number one choice! We look forward to having you visit again in the future.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights during the month of May 2013. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly at all times, and the front desk customer service agent was very nice and courteous. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my business partner. The service that I received was more than excellent thanks to Mr. Corea who also made it possible to arrange the taxi services that I need it while I was here. Thank you for all your help Mr Corea.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property! It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours and to hear that Ivan provided you with excellent customer service.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We travel to Miami several times a year and only stay at this Extended Stay in Doral. You can't beat the amenities--such as the kitchen--and the location for the price. It is close to the airport, restaurants, major highways, and is in a very nice part of Greater Miami. The hotel is modern, clean, and run by very friendly and helpful staff. We particularly appreciate the manager Mr. Ivan Correa who is always very accommodating.

We don't even bother looking for other places to stay when we travel to Miami.

Room Tip: We have found that all the rooms are very good. The hotel now has a free breakfast feature which is...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Miren - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed the amenities we had to offer and our location, which was convenient to you. Most of all, we are extremely honored to read that you consider our hotel to be your second home!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Valencia, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Excellent place. I always come back to this hotel as I have been doing for the last 4 years about 5 to 6 times a year.
I value the kitchen, something not available at other places. Staff very friendly and helpful. Most of them anyway.
Since I have been coming to this place so many times I know most of the staff. New employees don't know me and are not so friendly.

Jose L Marcos

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that this has been your hotel of choice when visiting Miami for so many years. It is truly rewarding to know that the amenities we offer have kept you coming back, as well as the staff members that have been here throughout the years. As you continue to visit, I look forward to seeing our newer staff members get to know you and welcome you by name!

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#39 Business Hotel in Miami
#41 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.