You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
Ranked #48 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Canelones, Canelones, Uruguay
“My Home in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Its the perfect place for a business person. You have perfect location, 2 min from Beacon Center and Walmart, 3 min from Doral Golf Resort and 8 min from shoppings.

The staff is absolutely friendly and helpful. The rooms are so spacious and you have a good kitchen, very good beds, great Lcd TV, wifi , breakfast and parking free.

Last time i have to go for business to Fointainbleu Hotel and i missed the whole stay my Extended Stay Americas Doral.

Ivan in front desk is the more helpful and happy person you want to find on a hotel. Allways smiling and solving all matters you asked him.

Definitely THE CHOICE!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are greattttt
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that we not only met your expectations, but exceeded them! It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours.

Thank you for making Extended Stay Hotels your number one choice! We look forward to having you visit again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights during the month of May 2013. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly at all times, and the front desk customer service agent was very nice and courteous. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my business partner. The service that I received was more than excellent thanks to Mr. Corea who also made it possible to arrange the taxi services that I need it while I was here. Thank you for all your help Mr Corea.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property! It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours and to hear that Ivan provided you with excellent customer service.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We travel to Miami several times a year and only stay at this Extended Stay in Doral. You can't beat the amenities--such as the kitchen--and the location for the price. It is close to the airport, restaurants, major highways, and is in a very nice part of Greater Miami. The hotel is modern, clean, and run by very friendly and helpful staff. We particularly appreciate the manager Mr. Ivan Correa who is always very accommodating.

We don't even bother looking for other places to stay when we travel to Miami.

Room Tip: We have found that all the rooms are very good. The hotel now has a free breakfast feature which is...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Miren - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed the amenities we had to offer and our location, which was convenient to you. Most of all, we are extremely honored to read that you consider our hotel to be your second home!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Valencia, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Excellent place. I always come back to this hotel as I have been doing for the last 4 years about 5 to 6 times a year.
I value the kitchen, something not available at other places. Staff very friendly and helpful. Most of them anyway.
Since I have been coming to this place so many times I know most of the staff. New employees don't know me and are not so friendly.

Jose L Marcos

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that this has been your hotel of choice when visiting Miami for so many years. It is truly rewarding to know that the amenities we offer have kept you coming back, as well as the staff members that have been here throughout the years. As you continue to visit, I look forward to seeing our newer staff members get to know you and welcome you by name!
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I want to thank Mr. Ivan Corea, he was very helpful with his orientation and his customer’s service skills are amazing. I am in awe with his professionalism and resourcefulness. I really recommend the stay at this hotel. The staff is nice and very courteous.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dayelis - Thank you for your great review of our property. I am delighted to know that Ivan and our team exceeded your expectations with their customer service skills.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope to welcome you back in the near future
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I enjoyed the convenience of having a kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishes, and utensils. The bed was really comfortable, nice sized television, and quiet ac unit :) A good amount of restaurants are close by, and the hotel is also conveniently located close to the 836 (takes you to i95, Turnpike, Miami Beach, downtown, as well as the airport) and 826. Although I didn't use them, it was nice to know there were laundry facilities and vending machines if need. The grab-and-go breakfast was very convenient and saved me from having to stop and get something in the morning or pack extra food. Room was a good value, although sometimes not the cleanest (dust, hair, and random objects in some areas), small dings and scratches in the furniture depending on the rooms. This place is no 5 star hotel, but it sure beats a scummy motel and it gets the job done. Ivan Corea, a front desk staff member, was of most help and so friendly to me and everyone I saw him encounter -- he's awesome! The managers are also great, although they are not always available. Overall, the room was pretty quiet, although at the worst times unreasonably loud... but I understand that's the fault of the guests staying at the hotel. I'm so thankful for Ivan!! :)

Room Tip: I stayed several different times and rooms on the 4th floor seemed to be quietest (no noise above be...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you found your room to be spacious, the bed to be comfortable and the in-room amenities to be a huge plus. We love reading that guests enjoyed these extra additions and took advantage of them during their visits with us. Still, please accept my most sincere apologies for the lack of cleanliness in your room. I will personally address this with our staff so it does not happen again.

Thank you again for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again soon.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed here for ten nights. It's worth it to have a room with a full fridge, two burner stove, microwave and the dishes you need to prepare meals in your room. For a stay of this length, it's nice to get away from restaurant food and having breakfast and dinner in your room most days saves a lot of money. The front desk staff are very helpful, especially Ivan. Thanks for your friendliness and help in planning day trips when we needed it.Going to the front desk to get more towels is not a big deal. Having the room cleaned only once a week is usually what I would do at home, so that wasn't a big deal either. Anything that we needed that they had was readily available. Thanks for your help, Ivan!!

Room Tip: Be advised that there is no swimming pool at this hotel, however, you can access the sister hotel ju...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
I received a copy of your recent review for our hotel and wanted to thank you for your kind words. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed having a fully equipped kitchen in your room and that Ivan, plus the rest of our staff, assisted you with everything you needed.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#39 Family Hotel in Miami
#40 Business Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.