Stayed here for ten nights. It's worth it to have a room with a full fridge, two burner stove, microwave and the dishes you need to prepare meals in your room. For a stay of this length, it's nice to get away from restaurant food and having breakfast and dinner in your room most days saves a lot of money. The front desk staff are very helpful, especially Ivan. Thanks for your friendliness and help in planning day trips when we needed it.Going to the front desk to get more towels is not a big deal. Having the room cleaned only once a week is usually what I would do at home, so that wasn't a big deal either. Anything that we needed that they had was readily available. Thanks for your help, Ivan!!
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stayamerica Miami Airport
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.