“Good deal on greater Miami” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8655 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL 33122   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #47 of 129 hotels in Miami
Manaus, AM
“Good deal on greater Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

ESA at Doral is a good deal indeed. You are close to the airport, the hotel is good, the rooms are nice and the atmosphere is quiet. Remember this is a long stay hotel, no room making service with less than 6 days of stay. ESA is close to many good restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden) and Dolphin Mall. Recomended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we are delighted that we not only met your expectations, but we exceeded them. It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours! . Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
North Port
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We extended our stay to fly out & were not disappointed. This is a great place to stay near the airport. We wanted to leave with clean clothes & the 24 hr guest laundry was perfect. Because we stayed we have to contact the front desk & let them know & in order to get the better price had to make reservations on-line so there was a little confusion, but we get it straightened out.

Room Tip: The breakfast was a little inconsistent, but nurishing. Make reservations on-line & look for co...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I travel to Miami very often, and I always choose this hotel; it gives you the feeling of home away from home. I have been staying in a spacious single room. It is very big, very modern, nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. They even have free breakfast in the morning, and it is very good. The hotel staff is very polite, very helpful, and they speak both English and Spanish. This hotel is definitely worth recommending, and all my friend stay here when they travel to Miami.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors to get a better view. (4th Floor)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had to stay here after my room at my regular hotel was overbooked and I got bumped after a late checkin. I have to say my expectations were low due to my experiences in other "extended stay" type hotels as they always seem to have guest with poor manners and a lack of appreciation for quiet time at night.

This place was clean and nice. Fresh paint on the exterior, clean inside and friendly staff. The room was comfortable, wi-fi worked well and had an overall good experience. My room was right next to the elevator which is usually a red flag but I noticed no excessive noise or rowdy guests keeping me up at night. The room itself was clean, spacious and well organized. HVAC worked well and no strange noises or odors.

I honestly have to say I had a better experience here than I usually have at the Holiday Inn down the road which is supposed to be a nicer hotel. I did not get a chance to test the pool or gym. Not sure if it even had one due to my time limitations. But I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing south. There is a parking deck next to the north facing rooms with some BRIGHT lig...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. We are delighted that we not only met your expectations, but we exceeded them. It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours!

It woudl be our pleasure to have you stay with us again. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Pros-
Convenient location. Restaurants nearby. There is also a Walmart.
Parking is good. More than enough spaces.
Small Kitchen available.
Breakfast available(even though very basic).
Cons-
Strange smell near hallways and staircases.
Elevator was malfunctioning. Somebody got stuck. We used stairs for the rest of the stay.
No housekeeping.
A/C setting is centrally controlled. You cannot set the temperature. Your only option if you are feeling cold is pull the plug and turn it off.

Room Tip: Always rent a car if you are staying here.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review letting other travelers know about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed the kitchens and convenient location.

I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the elevator problem the hotel experienced during your stay. It is not normal and has since been repaired. As well, we pride ourselves on providing a clean and comfortable stay for all of our guests, including a fresh and clean aroma in rooms and public areas. We will bring the unpleasant odor and AC problems you mentioned to the attention of our maintenance team so that we can correct the issues.

Thank you again for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!
Charleston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My name is Catrina Williams. I came to visit Miami Beach. I booked another hotel with a website that booked us a hotel that was run down and filthy. I contacted hotwire.com and they booked us at the Extended Stay on N.W. 25th St near the airport. My friends and I had made in from a 10 hour trip from SC at 6 am but we refused to get rest in the first hotel. I went to the Extended stay around 10:30 AM and met one of the nicest, friendliest front desk clerk. Guiselle was our life saver. She allowed us to check in at 12 noon rather than 3 p.m. It really helped us out because I didn't have rest for over 12 hours. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Miami Beach rather it's for business or pleasure. I give this hotel, the cleanliness, professionalism and the customer service a 10 star rating.

Room Tip: Conveniently located near the interstate.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Hi Catrina,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great experience at our Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral! Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Guiselle is particularly please with your comments!! We look forward to being your "home away from home" again soon! Thanks again!
ATL, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed here 4 months while on business. Standard extended stay accommodation. King bed suite, bed acceptable, room clean, quite area near SOCOM. Military and contractor types around so it is a safe location. Easy drive to Miami attractions, beaches are about 20 miles. Airport within 5. A few locals stay there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Miami - Airport at Doral. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#39 Business Hotel in Miami
#41 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.