“Stayed in Hotel for more than 5 months...” 4 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #10 of 129 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
miami, fl
“Stayed in Hotel for more than 5 months...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I stayed in this Hotel for over a 5 month period. I was on a project and my office was located in Blue Lagoon business park. It was an easy walk to the office and back. I must say the Hotel was alway nice, clean, and the free hot breakfast was great. I usually didnt stay during the weekend, but M-F I was here.

You can not beat this location! Cost from the airport is only $10 if you dont use the Hotel shuttle. It is right by Publix, Polo Tropical, Burger King, CVS, Wendys, Subway, Chicken Kitchen, Casa Juan (local Cuban place & very good), and retail shops.

The service was great, and I slept like a baby everynight. Beds were very nice, and the pool was good as well. If you are in Miami for business you cant beat it, and if here for vacation I would still come if you are on a budget and cant afford Downtown, or South Beach Hotels.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Taunton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

After a 10 day long haul vacation in Miami, we stayed at the Hampton Inn nr Miami Airport before our flight home. I found the location to be fine only a 10 minute drive into downtown depending on the time of day/week. We stayed there for Memorial Day weekend so it was pretty busy but I couldn't say I was effected by the volume of people or traffic at all. I never once felt the place was crowded or anything really. It's a real straight forward place to find and has good access to major routes and places within Miami. Minutes from Downtown/Bayside, Coral Gables and Coconut Grove. The staff were professional and did their best to accomodate me, allowing me to change my room at the last minute as I'm an aviation fan (and pilot) and wanted a view of the airport...it's actually quite a way from the airport, the ideal distance really, in that you won't be disturbed by aircraft noise while sleeping, but if you're due fly following your stay it's just a 5 minute journey down the road. I will definitely stay here again in the future. OK breakfast, Continental style-help yourself etc, selection changed over the 2 days we were there, lovely rooms adequate for our needs, nicely air conditioned, sound proofed windows, powerful spa and outdoor pool. Easy to use coffee maker etc....Looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Memphis, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

My family was at the Hampton Blue Lagoon on Monday, June 8th, and from the start, the service was excellent! Jeffrey was very very kind, professional, and accomodating. The room at minimum paralelled Jeffrey's front desk service. Very neat, tidy, and clean. If I am ever in the Miami area again, this will be the first place that I check out!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010

I spent three nights at this Hampton Inn location during the Memorial Day weekend, May,
2010. I would strongly recommend this hotel for your next stay in the metro Miami area.

I received Five Star service from: Israel (Night Manager) and from Victoria and Flor on the dayshift.

C.James
Atlanta

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

I stayed at the Hampton for a wedding. I was verysafe with key access to oarking and even to get on the elevators. Sofia Plaza sales consulant was wonderful she did my booking not only that she made sure I could reach her anytime if I needed her. At front desk Rodney Rodriquez and Flor Villa would pull up map quest for anything I needed. Or if I was lost all I would have to do is call and they walked me thur- it. The ammeneties and staff wonderful hospitality very clean and the breakfast was great hot and cold food. I travel all over the world ( Wyham & Sandels)only if others hotels would be this friendly. but this Hampton Inn at 777 N.W 57 AVE was far more hospitality. I even stayed longer to see more of Miami. If you need to book ask for Sofia Plaza she is wonderful.. Thanks to all the staff there.
Michelle McConnell

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

I travel to Miami annually to attend a convention and have stayed at this Hampton Inn four times since 2006. The service and staff keeps getting friendlier and truly strive to make my stay as pleasant as possible. The shuttle is great. The free wifi is a real plus. Free continental breakfast is not home made - but is filling. Close proximity to convenience stores and restaurants are a welcome. The airport is a few minutes away. When I was welcomed at the hotel early in the morning, the man behind the desk said that he wanted me to feel like this was my home away from home. Well, they deliver.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Mishawaka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

I arrived early and was not only able to get my room right away but to my surprise I was upgraded. That was very nice of the fron desk, The room was great as was the whole property.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon? Share your experiences!