Save Saved
GreenLeadersGold level
Clearwater, Florida
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn past weekend and what a pleasant stay it was. The hotel is very well maintained and very, very clean. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The location was perfect for the things we had to do and places we had and wanted to go. But even with all these highlights, things get better. The staff is fantastic. Jeffrey gave us the best check in experience I have had in years! He was professional, polite, friendly and gave all the information about the hotel we could possibly need. Jennifer was the front desk person we had more contact with. She was always smiling and had a great deal of knowledge about the area. Although I cannot name all the people of the staff that I got in contact with, all and every one were courteous, polite and available to answer any question we had. Breakfast was fantastic and well kept. It was indeed a delightful stay. This hotel is a winner and it will be my choice every time I go to Miami.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1,383 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites on our way back from South America, needing to stay overnight because the connections required it. We reserved two rooms at the Hampton Inn and Suites, one free using miles. The check-in could not have been faster and more professional. Alex was terrific. She learned that we were going to a nearby restaurant and provided us with 10% discount coupons, let us know how to take the Hampton shuttle there, and got us our keys and rooms faster than any hotel I can remember. The rooms were clean and basic Hampton Inn quality. We swam in the pool and enjoyed the snacks after check-in prior to dinner. The breakfast the next morning was terrific, with everything that all of us want - yoghurt, fruit, juice, cereal, etc. Just a good solid experience at a Hampton Inn.

Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a fantastic choice for visiting Miami. Good central location, not too far from Airport, Beaches, Downtown, etc. The staff is very friendly, the hotel is clean and kept up nicely, The breakfast is good too. I stayed here with my family for 3 nights and we had no regrets or problems of any type.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel was so clean! Staff was very friendly, the hot breakfast in the morning was good. I went with my sister in law and two nieces and it was very safe and private. The decor was updated and had a sleek look.

Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I booked this place after reading TA, using Hampton's website. I had a 12 hour overnight connection at MIA. When I got my bags at the airport, I called the Inn, and realized then that there were two Hampton Miami Airport hotels, and I got the wrong one, since they had no record of my reservation. I checked again and found the "Blue Lagoon" location, and a van was sent within 15 minutes to pick us up. Check in was friendly and easy. The property appeared new and clean, but I marked it down on cleanliness when the sink in our bathroom had someone else's shavings sprinkled on the bottom. Thatw was not really a big deal for us but we had to have an early call and leave before breakfast was served at 6 AM. Vans to the airport run every 30 minutes. A sack breakfast with a bottle of water, an apple, a muffin, and a granola bar was provided. We paid $140 ($160 after taxes) for our night. The bed was comfortable, there was free high speed internet, I only wish I could have been better prepared, not jet-lagged, and had a few more hours to rest.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dominica, Dominica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Excellent hotel to stay in, cleanliness of room, great customer service, free internet, great breakfast, great parking. I always there stay whenever I am in Miami. Its proximity to businesses including restaurants, shopping and airport, one cannot beat that and all for one price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tallahassee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was a good hotel for the price. The mattresses weren't particularly comfy, but the breakfast was good and the hotel was CLEAN. Staff was friendly as well! Also very secure and safe feeling. Each floor is secure in that key cards are used operating the elevators and will only allow you access to your floor and the main floors. Convenient location near airport and near fast food and a grocery store. Not a ton of sit down restaurants nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon? Share your experiences!