You added Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
GreenLeadersGold level
Silver City, New Mexico
“great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I try to stay only in Hampton Inn's. This by far is the nicest one--the staff was great. Thank you for
stay. Wish i were traveling to Miami soon again so i could stay at the hampton. LB
I would suggest that you should try this hotel before staying in another place and be dissappointed.

Room Tip: Ask a question and you can tell by they answer.
Green Features: they do all they can to help the environment. we should always be aware of the damage we are doing to this wonderful earth and not fill it with plastic or styrofoam. Please use cloth bags when food shopping. NO PLASTIC BAGS
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Willemstad, Curacao
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Hampton Inn is one of my favorite hotels of the chain of Hilton hotels in Miami, because of it's great location and friendly service, it is very clean and the beds are comfortable. Another great thing is that it has a closed parking garage for guests, so it's safe and easy to unload luggage or shopping bags. No complaints about breakfast either, there is something for everyone.

Tampa, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The air did not work properly and the staff refuses to relocate you. All you receive from the staff is " We have never had any complaints before", and they argue with you about the air working even though the room is "HOT"

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Christy R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Hampton Inn & Suites; you should expect friendly service and comfortable surroundings every time you stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience experienced with our product and for the poor response you received when addressing your concerns with us, I can ensure this has been correceted and again, I am sorry you did not get the quaility of our product, nor the level of service we are commited to provide our valued guest. If you have a moment of your time, please contact me direct, so I can follow-up with you and resolve this past experience to your satisfaction. Again, I'm so sorry for any discomfort you experienced and I hope you give us a second chance to earn your trust back.

Kind regards,

Christian Riofrio
Brazil
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was only one night at this hotel, on arrival MIAMI departing the next day for Orlando. The need for a hotel located near the airport, it's perfect! Offering, including transportation to Miami airport. New apartments with large beds and very comfortable. Bathroom with fluffy towels and clean, and nice bathroom amenities and shower with shower with strong pressure. Check-in quick and attentive, offering, at the reception, a balcony 24 hour coffee and hot drinks for guests, something unheard of in my travels to the United States and that struck me positively!. Free parking with access only for guests with room key. A nice breakfast offering, including fresh fruit! Depending on your need, the location of the hotel fulfills the desire of those who travel to Miami to shop or just need a shelter near the airport. Located in a commercial area with major brands of popular U.S. stores. Definitely not suitable for those seeking tourism in the city. If you liked? I really enjoyed and return

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The hotel was great but I had issues getting there. I got specific instructions to look for the shuttle on level 2 in Concourse E. I hadn't been to this airport before and there's lots of construction going on inside and outside. It was late and very dark. The shuttles would arrive using 3 lanes and keep driving by unless someone flagged them down. I had a lot of trouble seeing which shuttle was which because of the darkness and the fact that all you see at first are bright headlights coming at you. I waited in vain for over 40 minutes watching Hyatt, Marriott, Embassy, and other hotel vans driving by mixed in with parking shuttles and private vehicles. No Hampton.

I finally got tired of waiting and went to Level 1 to get a cab instead. That was another nightmare because unlike other airports there was no line of taxis where you simply hop into the first one. Nope. Like the hotel shuttles, they keep driving by. I finally got the attention of one and he pulled over and asked where I was going. I said the Hampton Inn and he said no, I would need another taxi. Then he drove off. What did that mean? I had no idea. I walked along the garage which was dark and kind of isolated. I was rapidly getting the impression this wasn't a traveler-friendly airport. Finally after walking a ways I found a taxi dispatcher. He could speak enough English to understand I wanted the Hampton but he said there were two - which did I want? Well, I knew it was on 57th and was near the airport and I had to state that about 3 times before he understood. Then he said I needed a blue cab. (?) He called one, I waited even longer, and finally a blue instead of yellow taxi pulled up and took me to the Hampton.

When I told the front desk I was disappointed there was no shuttle, she apologized and refunded my cab fare in cash. Which was nice - I didn't even ask for it. After that interesting experience getting from point A to point B, and spending over an hour in the process of going a few miles, I made it to my room and to bed. It was a nice room with a comfortable bed, clean bathroom, and was very quiet.

And the morning shuttle was there and waiting and 8:00 AM sharp! Getting back to the airport was no trouble. So the hotel deserves 5 stars and the shuttle deserves 2.5 stars - 0 for picking me up but 5 for taking me back. :)

Fort Lauderdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and is a nicely appointed hotel and has a sercured parking deck. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it is an excellent choice for business travelers.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Curacao
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a group of friends staying at this hotel for one night prior to our cruise. The hotel is good for this purpose as it is across the street from some restaurants, a Publix and a Walgreens for your lastminute items.

The rooms were clean, service at the front desk was friendly and the breakfast was o.k.
For a 2.5 star restaurant this hotel is pretty good, but we found the rate per night too high for what we got. For hotels in the Blue Lagoon area with higher stars there are better rates available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Myrouck,

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you found our location convenient for your needs. We're always evaluating our costs and amenities offered to ensure we're offering our guests a great value vs. price paid. Your comments let us know we should reexamine our offerings and make sure we're meeting our guests needs. Please feel free to contact me direct to assist you in any future reservation needs and I hope you choose our Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon next time you visit Miami.

Kind regards,