Ok there is a little not so great with is review but mostly excellent. Let's do the couple little negative things first so I can leave you with the positives. First was that the first night here hot tub was non functional kind of a bummer as that was what we were going to do after a long travel day but no biggee. Second, we tried taking a nap on day 2 but had construction going on in the room above us so no nap. Again not huge deal and they are renovating so it was to be expected has to happen some time and I prefer during the day lol. Third was second night seemed as though the air conditioner not working. Not much we could do we figured it was because the hotel was full and there was a big drain on it.
Now onto the great. We booked this hotel as our pre-cruise hotel. Ere was free hotel shuttle which was quick efficient and friendly. The free high speed Internet was great as well. Free breakfast - full breakfast. Not five star but very good and ample food to fill even the emptiest of bellies. Room was two doubles which was very comfy and very clean not overly huge so if staying longer than a night or two book a suite. Hotel is very convenient to different shops. Had an excellent Cuban meal there is a public, Walgreens and cvs all within steps of the hotel.
Now onto the greatest of all for this hotel - the staff and the customer service are par excellence! I believe it was Victoria who should train staff everywhere. She was amazing offering recommendations for dinner directions to downtown anything you could ask for and all on thanksgiving day when I am sure she would rather be with her family. The young lady working with her was also phenomenal. Staff in the breakfast room, cleaning staff - just everyone were amazing. We loved it and loved the staff. Lots of freebies not included in downtown hotels to include free parking and honestly some of the best staff ever!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport hotel is located at the Waterford Corporate Park - Blue Lagoon complex, the perfect location for those visiting Miami for business or pleasure: Located just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport, 15 minutes from Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Doral. The Port of Miami is just a few miles from our door. Close to the Dolphin Mall, International Mall, Dadeland Mall & Aventura Mall and the South Florida Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn