I took a lot of time to research our hotel prior to booking our pre and post cruise accommodations, and was certainly not disappointed in the Hampton Inn - Miami Airport/Blue Lagoon. I knew even upon booking the hotel, in my dealings with Jeffrey, that this was the place to stay.
The shuttle arrived quickly upon our arrival at the Miami airport, and the hotel was approximately a 5-10 minute drive away. The location is fabulous, with a Walgreens, restaurants and a shopping centre directly across the street! We were greeted immediately with a smile and checked into our room within minutes. The room was spacious and clean, and the free wi-fi was a bonus!
The pool was refreshing and there is a very nice lounge area surrounding it. Very relaxing after a long flight. The breakfast was terrific and was a great start to our day. They even had flavoured creamers for the coffee:) We utilized the fitness centre, and it had something for every fitness buff!
We decided to take a taxi to the Port of Miami, and Valerie booked us a larger taxi to accommodate the four of us and our luggage - It was just under $30 with tip.
I cannot say enough about the friendly staff at this hotel. From the front desk to housekeeping, everyone was very friendly and went above and beyond to be accommodating. Following our cruise, we returned back to this hotel to stay another night. We arrived shortly after 10:00 a.m., but Valerie secured our luggage and we were checked into a room by 11:00 a.m. A young couple had stayed at this hotel pre-cruise as well, and returned here following the cruise to see if they could pass some time before their flight left that evening. Although they were not staying another evening, the hotel staff accommodated this couple and even secured their luggage.
I had trouble printing my boarding passes for our flight the next day, and Valerie also printed these out for me on the hotel printer. She always had a smile and wanted to ensure our stay was enjoyable and relaxing. We certainly were well taken care of and had no worries!
Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport/Blue Lagoon! Your sincerity and hospitality did not go unnoticed! We will definitely book here again if we return to Miami, and will certainly recommend it to family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport hotel is located at the Waterford Corporate Park - Blue Lagoon complex, the perfect location for those visiting Miami for business or pleasure: Located just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport, 15 minutes from Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Doral. The Port of Miami is just a few miles from our door. Close to the Dolphin Mall, International Mall, Dadeland Mall & Aventura Mall and the South Florida Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn