Stayed 1 night after flight from UK prior to driving to Sanibel next day via US 41. This hotel is very close to the airport but easy to find and in what appears to be quite a safe location. The welcome was efficient and friendly and the hotel provides free secure parking for the duration of your stay. Despite being close to a main road and the airport the rooms are quiet, being well soundproofed. The room was spacious, extremely clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have come across in a hotel. There is a Publix supermarket just across the road as well as restaurants, we eat in the Italian the food was good and reasonably priced but we thought the wine rather expensive at $7 a glass. We knew breakfast was included but we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality and choice at breakfast which was the best we have come across in the US (when included). We paid $181 for a king-bedded room booked in advance. We have stayed in numerous hotels in Miami for 1 night after arriving by plane and this is definitely the best we have come across and we will definitely stay here again.
If like us you are driving on to Sanibel or Captiva or Ft Myers Beach do travel on US 41 as this takes you through the Everglades on a road where there are places you can stop that guarantee close views of alligators and turtles in the wild without spending one extra cent - it's a road we have travelled countless times and it is always a pleasure and a great start to our holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport hotel is located at the Waterford Corporate Park - Blue Lagoon complex, the perfect location for those visiting Miami for business or pleasure: Located just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport, 15 minutes from Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Doral. The Port of Miami is just a few miles from our door. Close to the Dolphin Mall, International Mall, Dadeland Mall & Aventura Mall and the South Florida Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.