We did 3 three night stay in Miami. The question was either to stay in one of the overprized hotels at Miami Beach or find one more budget and still good. My choise came to the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove. Good location, easy to reach from the airport, "FREE PARKING" (very important considering the high parking fees at Miami Beach).
The Hotel was good Hampton standard - clean with a remodeled bath room. Bed was also good and what else do you want. You have your Hampton breakfast (if you like or dislike) and some evenings a manager reception with snacks and beverages.
The value for money is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn