Hotel is a short walk / drive to Coconut Grove...not in the center of the action but close enough. Berries restaurant just around the corner is excellent, though not much else is in the immediate area.
Free parking is a big plus, though the on-site lot and garage filled up each night I was there. The front desk will suggest other options if you ask. Free wireless was reliable and also a big plus.
The staff was happy to change my room to be away from the elevator and ice machine, and was helpful and friendly all around. Clean, comfortable, and spacious room with an excellent bed. Quiet too...no apparent outside noise even though the hotel was mostly full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn