We arrived in Miami on February 5th and every hotel we went to in Miami was over $200.00. and Parking additional. Other hotels was scary. We asked some police officers If they could recommend a hotel. They mentioned this hotel. We were so glad they did. It was safe, Clean, The room was wonderful. Parking included. Great staff ,they even had wine and some food for their guests as a courtesy. Great free breakfast also. We went peak time of year. It was 141.00 per night But well worth it. We would HIGHLY recommend this hotel if you have to stay in Miami and want to feel safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn