I stayed here while getting my son moved into his dorm at University of Miami and attending the parent orientation. The hotel is just a 10 minute drive to UM and located in a convenient but not hectic area right off of US 1. We walked a couple of the nights from the hotel to Berries on the Grove, a terrific restaurant (try one of the pizzas!) and drove over to CocoWalk another day to shop and had lunch at the Peacock Garden Café which is a must if you are in the area. The hotel staff was efficient and very pleasant! They were decked out in Hurricanes t-shirts and the lobby was decorated in UM orange and green to welcome all of the families. The hotel itself was spotless and my room was perfect. I've already booked my reservation for parent weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn