We stayed here with our granddaughter on Sunday 3rd August on an emergency visit to Miami to obtain an Emergency Passport from the British Consulate. Our room was inexpensive, spotlessly clean, spacious and well-equipped. Complimentary breakfast was welcome but best of all was the attitude of Patricia who was duty manager. She could not have been kinder or more helpful at a very stressful time. Thanks to her from England and we will most certainly use Hampton Hotels again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn