I travel all over the state of Florida for work and stay at Hampton Inn's whenever possible. The one located in Coconut Grove is at the top of my list for many reasons. The first has to be the staff; they're genuinely concerned that you're satisfied with your stay. It's located in a great area of town with awesome restaurants (not chain), in walking distance. It's easy to get anywhere you need to go while in Miami from there. The fitness area has a great view of the pool with a wall of windows letting the natural sunlight shine in. I highly recommend this hotel for those reasons and then some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn