“Great Visit For Graduation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Southwest 28th Terrace, Coconut Grove, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #14 of 130 hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Great Visit For Graduation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel for my son's graduation they have a nightly reception with complementary food and drinks which was great. i also recieved great service from Scarlin in the breakfast area. she actually heard me speaking with my husband about ice water and gave me some. Chondra at the desk was so polite to me and my family during check in and check out. i would recommend this property and stay againon my next visit

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Miguel V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Jacqueline S,

Congratulations on your son's graduation!
We are really glad you found our hotel to be great for your visits to UM, Our Free breakfast, Free parking, Free internet access and Manager's reception make us the best value in the area. I will share your comments with Chondra, and Scarlin, I am sure they will be happy to know they took care of you in such a manner to elicit your praise.

See you soon!

696 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Broklyn Park, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Nice hotel. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Location is not that desirable, but a short drive from some good food and the bay. Slow internet severely handicapped my business stay. It seems to me for $139 a night, I should get faster internet than I can get for free from McDonald's or Starbucks.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Forrest F,

Thank you for taking the time to submitt your comments and ratings. I apologize the high speed internet was not up to your needs. Our standard complimentary 2Mbps download works for the most part, but understanding that it is not enough for business people who may need to download large files in a short period of time we have scheduled a brand upgrade for more width, which should be completed in the next couple of months. I appreciate your comments regarding the facilities and hospitality of our team. COme back to visit, once the upgrade is up I am sure we can serve you the way you deserve to be serve.

Knoxville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was in town for work in downtown Miami. The location and value from this hotel makes it well worth a look if you're in the area. about 1 mile from the waterfront with access to running trails in all directions. The downside to this place is the internet. the signal was slow and dropped out fairly constantly on my phone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Miguel V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear Matthew O,

Thank you for taking the time to post your ratings and comments. We are glad to know that our location was convenient for you to get to your destinations. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered with regards to internet connection. We have scheduled a second upgrade with AT&T which should take place within the next two months.
Thanks again, and come back to visit.

SKOFJA LOKA, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel is in a great and save location. Offers exellent breakfast, wifi is good. There is also fitness and a pool and tub with warm water. You can park for free and car is really save - hotel has a garage which you can open only with your room card. Only 100 m away is Burger King, Subway, Food market, Gas station, Dunken donats... On the other side of Dixie road there is rail station Coconut grove. One station away you can find Science Museum and Vizcaya gardens and museum. Maybe 5-10 minuts drive there is few shooping malls with Target, Walmart, Macys... Staff in hotel is extremely nice and helpful. All I missed is safety depozit box in a room. But you can hire it for free in a lobby.

Dear Tatjana P,

Thank you for your raving ratings and comments. We are glad to know you had a great stay, we certainly look forward to see you during your next visit to South Florida.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had a quick trip to miami for my daughter's 11th birthday. We were accommodated with three rooms close together so that the girls would not be far from eachother and could go back and forth between parents' rooms. The staff, Chondra and John, were all smiles and very helpful. All of the housekeeping smiled as they passed and were quick to supply anything we asked for! It was clean, the pool was clean, and breakfast was great! Wonderful stay!

Dear kellitharrington,

Thank you for posting your reviews and ratings of our services and accommodations. It brings a smile to my face to know that we served you the way that you and your friends and family deserve to be served in such a special occasion. Chondra and John are always displaying their hamptonality in full effect, and our housekeeping staff takes a lot of pride in making sure our hotel is very clean. Thank you for noting their names in your comment, we will make sure to share it with them.

Come back to see us again!

Cordially,

Hampton Inn Hotel Coconut Grove/Hampton Inn
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff acted perfectly. The people from the Hotel were the most amazing part of the staying. The hotel is near everything - which is best by car, because the hotel has free parking lot. If not by car, it's in front of a metro station, and the front desk people are really kind on giving directions (giving you maps and even discount cupons on touristic attractions). Highly reccomended!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Palmira L,

Thank you for taking the time to let every one know about the great hamptonality of our team members. I am glad to hear that our convenient location was perfect for you to get to your destinations easily.

We hope you visit us soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I called the Hampton Inn directly on April 20th to book a room for the up coming week due to an urgent visit to Florida.  My husband and I were glad there was a Hampton Inn near the hospital we needed to visit.  Our experience with other Hampton Inns  was a clean room, a great breakfast and a friendly and helpful staff, and this Hampton Inn held up those high standards.

When Chandra made my reservation she pointed out that her sister had the same name as me.  I related to Chondra that I was flying from NY to Miami because my sister had just been place in ICU at a local hospital.  She recognized the hospital's name and offered us a courtesy discount.

We stayed in the hospital with my sister all night.  At 8:00 A.M. I called the Hampton Inn, spoke to Angela, recapped the details of the past 12 hours and ask if we could get an early check in.  We were graciously accommodated, immediately.  We met both Chondra and Angela when checking in, and thanked them both for providing us with a "cared for" feeling and making our somber trip less stressful.  We greatly appreciate the service provided by the entire staff throughout our stay.
I

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear richdanadz,

Thank you for taking the time to post your ratings and comments in such a time of distress. I am so glad that Chondra and Angie were able to display their caring nature and understand your situation. We hope you come back to visit Miami one day under different circumstances. We are here to assist you.

Hampton Inn Coconut Grove

Been to Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables? Share your experiences!