This hotel is right in the sweet spot. You're right across the street from the metrorail station, as well as the bus station. There's a large convenience store right there, as well as a Dunkin Donuts. Walk 50 yards the other way and there's Berries in the Grove, a full bar restaurant with a great expansive menu. The Grove is about a mile away, and there's a Grove shuttle that also runs from the bus station across the street.
On certain nights - I think it's Tuesday and Thursdays, Tania hosts a really nice reception with free food, beer, wine, and sometimes live music.
I am VERY happy with this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn