This hotel is not really located in the middle of either Coconut Grove or Coral Gables, but, a short drive to either location. The hotel and rooms are a bit dated with the rooms being somewhat updated. The included breakfast is better than most Hamptons, the wifi internet was fast, the business center is good enough with a printer, the fitness center is rather small. Free parking was ample as the hotel appeared to be sold out duing our stay. Although located on US1 Dixie Highway, we could not hear any noise. Based on prices for other hotels in Miami, still a good choice if you don't mind not being close to the beach or a trendy location. There is a Pollo Tropical cuban fast food joint across the street that serves delicious grilled chicken for a cheap price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn