I enjoyed staying in this hotel. The breakfast is good. The lobby is currently under construction. If you park in the basement make sure to come up through the door next to the gate as there are no signs on how to come up to the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn