If you can deal with the usual Miami traffic mayhem then this hotel is worth the stay. It is very close to the start of I95 and close to the Port of Miami. The hotel is off the main road so rooms are very quite. they have some exterior construction going on but no impact to your stay. Staff are great with the usual excellent breakfast choice. Parking is at the rear and down the ramp if the upper lot is full. but pretty tight if you have a truck (Pic showing my white Chevy truck). The room is of the usual high standard and real comfy bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn