I had a medical emergency come up and was unable to cancel a reservation. I knew there would be a fee for canceling last minute but they wanted to charge me full price. This was unreasonable. I ended up getting the room anyway, but the service was lacking when I got there. They took their time about honoring our requests and just made our visit with them stressful.We requested that they change our hotel if possible but told us this was not possible. I have stayed with hilton hotels before and this was never a problem. I guess if you are not a hilton honors member you are not worth the effort or time. I will not use them or reccomend them to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn