This Hampton has a great location. Whether you are in Miami on vacation, a cruise or for work; it is centrally located. The staff is incredibly friendly. However, I would like to point out to the management that I said "good morning" on 3 different occasions to the housekeeper on the 5th floor and she never even attempted to recognize my existence (I stayed from July 12th to the 15th).
Our room was clean and very comfortable. I would definetly stay here again when visiting Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.