Within walking distance (literally across the street) from restaurants, CrossFit Coconut Grove box/gym and a 24-hour gas station in case you need some 'emergency essentials'.
The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Rooms were clean and didn't have that 'old room' smell that sometimes accompanies budget-friendly hotels. And the 'continental' breakfast, free wi-fi, & all-day free coffee in the lobby were some well-appreciated perks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn