We stayed at the Hampton in Coconut Grove for three nights while attending the Sony tennis tournament. We enjoyed the location because it was somewhat away from the busy Miami during their music fest. However it is close enough to Coconut Grove to partake in the shopping and restaurants in the area. The Hotel itself is older but well maintained. The rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast sufficient, free wifi and parking. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The provided us with a print out of the tennis draws for the day. Will stay again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn