We stayed here for 1 night only pre-cruise. When we arrived they were doing drinks and appetizers in the lobby from 5p-7p. They told us it was wine and cheese, but when we came back down from dropping our stuff off in the room, it was more than that! They also served beer, meatballs with marinara sauce, chips and salsa, as well as assorted cheeses and wine. The location was good with nearby restaurants.The hotel was within 5 miles of Port of Miami, which made it convenient for leaving on our cruise the next day. The price was higher than I wanted but cheaper than other hotels in the downtown area. Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn