This hotel was very clean and the people were very nice. We selected this hotel because of the location, it was convenient for a get together we were attending. The parking was free and it was easy to navigate to areas we needed to visit. With all of that being said, the price per night was $239 per night plus taxes. They would not give any discount for AAA, etc. The room was nice, but not any nicer than other standard chain hotels. The employees obviously take pride in the property. If I had to visit the same location again, I would likely stay here, but would stay only as long as necessary due to the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn