It's a new hotel and the room was confortable and cleaned.
It's a nice hotel although the location that is not as good as I expected. It l should see before.
I just can complain about the atendent, l arrive 12:00 and ask if they had an availible room, they told me to wait. When it past two hours I went to front desk and the little girl said that l should wait for a while, I freaked out.
If you coming to Florida and will be in Miami just one night, don't do it. Stay all vacation in Orlando and go directly to the MIA Airport. You'll lost your time in Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 136 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.