Got special price but for handicapped access room. Great value!Only clear difference was no-tub shower with wall mounted hand-held shower. Downgraded for fair water pressure, but excellent temp. Large, clean room. No-pillowtop bed, perfect for me, not as much for wife. Free hot breakfast included seasoned scrambled eggs yesterday, and cheese omelettes today- both very good- as well as usual flip-over waffles, bagels, oatmeal, fruit. Good coffee, several choices of tea. Didn't walk the area, easy drive to Coconut Grove complex and to Miami. In room wireless, and HBO on HD 32" LG were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, FREE parking, business center, 32" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn