I stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn before an interview. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the service was fast and efficient. The hotel itself has a well-kept lobby. They offer complimentary breakfast and tea/coffee throughout the day. The room I stayed in was clean, and the bathroom appeared newly renovated. There was free wifi, though it was on the slow side. The hotel is a short drive from Brickell and other major areas, so the location is good. Also, there is free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn