This Hampton is a nice quiet clean hotel just south of downtown Miami. The rooms are fine, the bathrooms are fine, this is not a fancy place but it's also not a fancy price. Staff is kind and helpful and all seem to be bilingual. There is a nice pool and a small whirlpool which did not seem to be working when we were there, I hope it's fixed before our next visit. Included breakfast offers cereal, fruit, eggs/potatoes/sausage and a waffle station, plus various pastries and juices, perfectly adequate. We will be staying in this hotel several more times in the next year and see no need to look anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in some rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn