“Hampton Inn Miaimi Airport West” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Shop and Drop
Ranked #57 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Bedford Uk
“Hampton Inn Miaimi Airport West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night for leisure purposes. The check-in process was very fast and I was assigned a room on the 6th floor and, being a HH member was offered a free snack item. The room was very quiet. WiFi worked well. Breakfast service was the usual Hampton Inn selection and the dining area is fresh and updated with a variety of seating options. Overall and excellent hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Drogheda
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel is actually quite a long way from the airport and I had to wait over 45 minutes for the shuttle (not what you want after a Transatlantic flight).. Unfortunately this meant that any eating places within walking distance of the hotel were closed by the time I arrived. Other than that, it does everything you would expect a Hampton Inn to do (comfortable rooms, free internet, and basic free breakfast). I would stay again - but not if I needed a shuttle from the airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
NE of Tampa, FL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Business or leisure, this hotel is a great place to rest your head at night. Friendly staff is quick and efficient, rooms are clean. Only real issue is they have Satellite for TV, and if you're there during a storm (South Florida is always being hit with a storm) the signal goes out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMiamiWest, Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Greetings Mr. Aiden R! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am so happy that you thought the hotel was very nice, that the room was clean! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to Hampton Inn Airport West on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Palm Bay, Fl, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

During the stay the hotel staff was very accomodating to my needs. During the checking there was a power problems and the elevators were not working. THe young lady at the front desk promptly offered to provide assistance with my luggage. This is a perfect location for business travel, since there are many nearby restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Mr. Edwin C!Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Miami Airport West during your recent visit to our city. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was ok due to the power outage during raining time in Miami. Please accept our deepest apologies with the issues you encountered during your stay. But on the other hand, I'm very happy to read that my employees do the best to help you.

Our goal at the Hampton Inn Airport West is to please every guest every time. Please rest assured that the comments you made will be addressed with the appropriate department heads, and we will work even harder to provide you with the superior level of service you deserve if you should chose to stay with us again. If there's anything we can do to further ensure your satisfaction please let me know.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Once again, please accept our apologies.

Varese, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hampton Inn is one of my favorite chains. And this Hampton Inn didn't disappoint me.
Staff is friendly, rooms are clean and breakfast is excellent (loved fresh fruit)!!
I appreciate the clean duvet covers.
I recommend to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings Cafe-Flore! Hope the weather is great in Italy. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests. Thanks so much for saying that the hotel and the rooms were very clean! It also seems like you had a great experience with the breakfast! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to MIAMI!!

Cochabamba, Bolivia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights because my flight back home was cancelled.
Pretty clean and comfortable, there was a large group of young people who constantly disturbed the aisles and crowded breakfast area and pool ( I know it's not the hotel's fault but they could ask them to keep it quiet specially late at night)
Many fast food restaurants around and public transportation plus a free airport shuttle.
Staff was attentive, I had a couple of packages delivered and taken care of when i was gone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Hello Susana Z from Bolivia!! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I appreciate you saying that the hotel was clean and confortable! It also sounds like our location worked well for you being right next door to the plaza that has diversity of restaurants! More happy as well that my team are doing a great job! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to MIAMI!!!

West Columbia, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have always stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites. I honestly can't believe the corporate headquarters allows this hotel to have their name on it. On the outside, it looks normal. Our room stunk and I killed 3 roaches on the floor. The bed sheets had stains on them. I have never felt that unclean as I did when I left. One night was all I could handle. Didn't even dare eat the breakfast. People who give this hotel a good or even average rating, have never stayed in a decent, clean hotel!!!! I still cannot believe this is a Hampton!!! This is on the same level as a Motel 6. And that is no lie. If this Hampton is someone's first time, they will never stay in another Hampton again. I'm ashamed.

• Stayed October 2012
Hello Adventurermom!!Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Miami West during your recent visit to our city. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. Please accept our deepest apologies with the issues you encountered during your stay.

Our goal at the Hampton Inn is to please every guest every time. Please rest assured that the comments you made will be addressed with the appropriate department heads, and we will work even harder to provide you with the superior level of service you deserve if you should chose to stay with us again. If there's anything we can do to further ensure your satisfaction please let me know.

Your feedback is appreciated.
Once again, please accept our apologies.

Erika Diaz

Been to Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West? Share your experiences!