“Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Palm Bay, Fl, United States
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

During the stay the hotel staff was very accomodating to my needs. During the checking there was a power problems and the elevators were not working. THe young lady at the front desk promptly offered to provide assistance with my luggage. This is a perfect location for business travel, since there are many nearby restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMiamiWest, Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Hello Mr. Edwin C!Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Miami Airport West during your recent visit to our city. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was ok due to the power outage during raining time in Miami. Please accept our deepest apologies with the issues you encountered during your stay. But on the other hand, I'm very happy to read that my employees do the best to help you.

Our goal at the Hampton Inn Airport West is to please every guest every time. Please rest assured that the comments you made will be addressed with the appropriate department heads, and we will work even harder to provide you with the superior level of service you deserve if you should chose to stay with us again. If there's anything we can do to further ensure your satisfaction please let me know.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Once again, please accept our apologies.

Erika Diaz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Varese, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hampton Inn is one of my favorite chains. And this Hampton Inn didn't disappoint me.
Staff is friendly, rooms are clean and breakfast is excellent (loved fresh fruit)!!
I appreciate the clean duvet covers.
I recommend to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings Cafe-Flore! Hope the weather is great in Italy. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests. Thanks so much for saying that the hotel and the rooms were very clean! It also seems like you had a great experience with the breakfast! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to MIAMI!!

Cochabamba, Bolivia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights because my flight back home was cancelled.
Pretty clean and comfortable, there was a large group of young people who constantly disturbed the aisles and crowded breakfast area and pool ( I know it's not the hotel's fault but they could ask them to keep it quiet specially late at night)
Many fast food restaurants around and public transportation plus a free airport shuttle.
Staff was attentive, I had a couple of packages delivered and taken care of when i was gone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Hello Susana Z from Bolivia!! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I appreciate you saying that the hotel was clean and confortable! It also sounds like our location worked well for you being right next door to the plaza that has diversity of restaurants! More happy as well that my team are doing a great job! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to MIAMI!!!

West Columbia, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have always stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites. I honestly can't believe the corporate headquarters allows this hotel to have their name on it. On the outside, it looks normal. Our room stunk and I killed 3 roaches on the floor. The bed sheets had stains on them. I have never felt that unclean as I did when I left. One night was all I could handle. Didn't even dare eat the breakfast. People who give this hotel a good or even average rating, have never stayed in a decent, clean hotel!!!! I still cannot believe this is a Hampton!!! This is on the same level as a Motel 6. And that is no lie. If this Hampton is someone's first time, they will never stay in another Hampton again. I'm ashamed.

• Stayed October 2012
Hello Adventurermom!!Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Miami West during your recent visit to our city. I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. Please accept our deepest apologies with the issues you encountered during your stay.

Our goal at the Hampton Inn is to please every guest every time. Please rest assured that the comments you made will be addressed with the appropriate department heads, and we will work even harder to provide you with the superior level of service you deserve if you should chose to stay with us again. If there's anything we can do to further ensure your satisfaction please let me know.

Your feedback is appreciated.
Once again, please accept our apologies.

San Diego, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Nice place to stay, Good food, Nice staff. I have a minimum of 200 characters. A man who is just married is flying to the Florida Keys for a business trip. His new bride is to accompany him the next day. When he gets there, he e-mails his wife to let her know he made it there safely. When he sends the e-mail, he mistypes the address. In Boston, a grieving widow, whose husband has recently passed away, receives the e-mail. She reads it, screams, and faints. Hearing her grandmother’s cry, the widow's 18 year old granddaughter runs into the living room to see the computer on, with a message that reads, "Dear love, I just got here. Preparing for your arrival tomorrow. Can't wait to see you. Love, Me. P.S. Sure is hot down here."

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We spent 2 nights at the hotel after our cruise. It is located conveniently near the airport and right off the highway. The breakfast area was very modern and updated and provided the usual fair for free breakfast (cereal, toast, muffins, eggs/sausage, yogurt, fruit etc.). The outdoor pool was very nice, warm and clean with plenty of towels. Our room had elements of new and old. It didn't seem as clean as past Hampton experiences and when I entered the room, I found some cheeto's on the bathroom floor, mold on the shower ceiling and hair on the floor and toilet. What stood out the most was that the bar from the toilet paper holder was missing and paper was placed on the shelf. This made it seem like a motel vs. a hotel. We did not spend much time in the room as we were shopping and sightseeing and after an exhausting 7 day cruise we were too tired to mention it to the front desk. I have to say that I would probably not stay here again in the future and this is the first time I have said that in a hotel review.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Salvador, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Good price and excellent service! Good location. The room is huge and pretty clean! The breakfast is nice. I stayed just one night with my boyfriend but we have plans to go back. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West? Share your experiences!