“Probably the best place to stay in Miami while waiting for a flight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Shop and Drop
Ranked #58 of 130 Hotels in Miami
“Probably the best place to stay in Miami while waiting for a flight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Like a dream come true. Place lets you park foy car for free for up to 14 days if you spend one night at their hotel, and the price per night is real cheap.

Best of all they offer the famous Hampton Inn breakfast with super friendly employees that aim to please.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This property provides the Hilton quality in accommodations while providing a secure place to leave a vehicle while you are cruising.
Good breakfast and warm, friendly staff.
Would definitely stay again if cruising out of Miami Port.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Cairo, Egypt
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The hotel was good but somehow far from Miami city center and south beach but this was not a problem for me because I had a car, the only issue I have that I forgot my Jacket in the room on my check out and I called the hotel to check they don’t have any kind of follow up and I got the same answer every time that they will check with room service and ask me to call again till I got frustrated and stopped calling them.

Room Tip: Honesty is one of the most important values so I don’t recommend that anyone should deal with a plac...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
R B, Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Miami. As I read your review, I must greatly apologize for the breakdown of communication that you experienced in regards to contacting the desk about your jacket. Our front desk gets very, very busy at times and I can see where the communication to follow up with you has failed and again, I apologize for that. I'm sorry that you saw this communication failure as being dishonest? I will review this with my staff so that it doesn't happen in the future. In regards to the jacket, I see that you stayed in the month of May. As we investigate this, I have looked through our lost and found and all of our reports for the month of May and there is no Jacket that has been reported to any of the Lost and Found staff or hotel management. Are you sure you stayed in May? Are we looking at the wrong time frame? Do you have any other details about your reservation that would help me locate this jacket with in the hotel? To avoid any future communication errors, you can contact me directly by email at rodney.bennett2@hilton.com or by fax at 305.513.9019 or by phone at 305.513.0777 Ext 6505, it would be my pleasure to assist you. Again, I will make persistent effort to follow up with and train my staff on this issue. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Rodney G. Bennett
Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn Miami Airport West
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The only issue I had during my stay was the carpet in my room. I am not one to complain so I just sent an e-mail after my stay and they resolved it. The breakfast was tasty, the staff was friendly, and my nights were quiet. In the future I would return to this hotel. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Markham, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel is located pretty close to the airport. According to my GPS, the airport is about 5 miles away from the hotel and the freeway's are a less than 2-3 minutes away. There were a couple restaurants near-by and they are a couple right next door to the hotel.

We tried El Tropico (recommended by Jorge) next door to the hotel, the food was good and the portion were huge. My wife and I tried the snapper dish and we both could not finish our meals due to the large portions.

My family stayed 5 nights and through out my stay the room was kept clean and quite tidy.

You had free WiFi and breakfast. The WiFi you had to keep entering the password every day. The breakfast was varied for the stay which I thought would not be possible. There was a pool which we took the opportunity to use, this has no life guard and there were plenty of signs warning of this.

Overall the stay was enjoyable

Baltimore, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I only stayed for one night. The room and bathroom was clean. Comfortable bed and the pillows were soft. Free breakfast came in handy. I was wanting waffles in which the waffle maker wasn't working (I was told by the attendant). Overall rating is satisfied.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Farmington, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

stayed here prior to early flight to St Maarten. Parking was included, very easy to navigate around. There was plenty to choose from in resturants nearby. Rooms were clean and quiet, just what you need & want before a flight.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West? Share your experiences!