“The best. Very clean. And you want get broke. The breakfast is better than the embassy.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West

Park, Stay & Cruise
Ranked #58 of 131 hotels in Miami
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Hotel has free shutter service to the airport. When we arrive at the airport we contacted the hotel and the shutter bus was at the airport in 15 mins. I save over $60.00 just going back and forth to the airport. The breakfast was very good. Different each day. And the suite I was in on the 6th floor was huge. What more can you ask for. Way way under $200.00

Room Tip: go for the suite. very large
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
R B, Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to complete this review. Your feedback is very valuable to us. You say "The Best", and I definitely agree!!! My staff tries their best to make sure that each guest is provided with the friendliest services and clean rooms. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel such as the breakfast and the shuttle. If you have any future lodging need in Miami, we will be glad to host you again. Thank you for completing this review.

Your friends at Hampton,

277 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Campinas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Check how clear the floor of your room is. I got 2 rooms with very dirty floors, got my foot black after 3min walking bare foot at my room.
Also make sure to mention the 100% Hampton Guarantee if you didn't like something during your stay.
"
We guarantee "Friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you're not satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's our commitment & your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton.™"

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
St. Lucia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Hotel only sends a shuttle to Miami Airport once an hour - so if you miss it, good luck. The hotel was full and extremely noisy on Friday night until after 4 AM - at least on the 6th Floor. On the positive side, it is a typical Hampton Inn and is clean. The breakfast is good; however, it gets really crowded as the 10 AM closing of the breakfast nears. Suggest eating early to have a peaceful meal. There are nice restaurants in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
R B, Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for alerting us to the noise issues you encountered and I'm so sorry for any discomfort. With that weekend being one of the two busiest weekends of the year, the hotel was in fact sold out and full of leisure travelers. We have additional staff deployed in heavy traffic areas so we can ensure comfort and safety but also always encourage guests to alert our front desk if they experience any issues. I've shared your comments with our team so we can be more diligent in addressing this concern. We'll also be reviewing current transportation schedules and looking into additional time offerings. We hope you will come back for your next business trip for a much more relaxed stay.

Your Friends in Miami,

Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The hotel staff were incredibly helpful, and the hotel amenities are superior. There are large water coolers filled with ice & citrus on the main floor, free wifi, well-stocked and plentiful breakfast with some hot items, and they have a take-away snack bag filled with water, granola bar, muffin and apple. The shuttle service alone is priceless - quick and efficient, and given the traffic in Miami, that is no small thing. I recommend this hotel highly, and have done so to our travel agent as well!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Bonnie S,

Thank you soooo much for taking the time out of your day to produce such a positive and constructive review. I will share this with my staff for sure. I take pride in the fact that we lead a friendly, stellar team here that tries their best to please our guest. It is reviews like these that keep them motivated to do their best....especially when it comes from a guest. I'm glad to see that you like the amenities of the hotel such as the free citrus water, breakfast to-go bags and the free airport shuttle. Again, thank you very much for the time you have taken to complete this survey and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Miami.

Your Friends in Miami,

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The first thing I noticed was the happy and friendly staff. I came late at night, and they set me up with place the delivered meals, since all the local restaurants adjacent to the hotel were closed.
In the lobby, there are 2 water coolers filled with lemons and oranges, very refreshing.
The newly remodeled lobby and breakfast area is very nice. There was a home made banana cake in the assortment for breakfast. My stay was very quiet, except for the occasional jet noise.
I will be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a nice hotel and reasonable for the Miami area. I was working in Miami Beach so it was some commute to get back and forth and was sometimes up to 50 min. Traffic was a little more than i anticipated. The biggest boats show in the world was going on and i was involved in it. could explain the traffic.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tarpon Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I travel often and when I accidentally leave something behind it never is normally never seen again. Not at this hotel. The staff went above and beyond by finding the items and helping me get them back.

I thought most of the people staying at the hotel during the week-end we were there will ill mannered but the hotel staff dealt with them without any noticeable complaint. I highly recommend this hotel not because it is any better than other Hampton Inns but because the hotel staff there are just great!

Room Tip: Everything was great except for one night that we stayed in the handicapped room. Room was ok but t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West? Share your experiences!