Spending some time in Florida, we also took a trip to Miami. As this hotel was rated #2 we instantly booked a night there. Especially because we are very much in favour of hotels in the Hampton Inn-chain.
The hotel was nice, but is remote from the city centre. That has advantages, as it is perfect to get there by car, it has a free parking lot and you can enjoy the rest of a suburb.
The room we had was ok, not much more than that. The interior of the bathroom seems outdated; however everything did work.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel
- Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exciting news for all of our guests & all of our team members !as of sep 2012 through October 31st 2012, the ownership and management team of the Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland hotel will proudly proceed with phase ii of our renovation process –these renovations will include, a fresh and comfortably painted room, modern-ergo work-desk chairs - and beautiful-soft shear pallette new drapes - as for enterteinment, we will upgrade our fitness room with the “jumpt start-gym” by Hilton with the latest in fitness techonology and comfort - phase iii - experience the new Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland by spring 2013, the perfect-mix lobby by Hilton will be installed! We hope you join us, your loyalty is our reward! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.