“wonderful staff” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
RIO, Brazil
“wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Very comfortable and quiet room in a predictable chain hotel decor. Internet worked great. Hotel near shopping and restaurants. Wonderful staff! they were very helpful and polite. Breakfast was very good, with several options (yogurt, cereal, waffle, muffins, bagels, omelet, etc). Free parking and a van service that we didn't use, but I think that takes guests to surrounding area and also to the airport

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you!!!

We love your review!
Thank you for pointing out our staff's wonderful service and the cleanliness of your room!
Our staff works hard every day for your loyalty!
We are very thankful that you gave us an opportunity to host your visit in the Miami area
I hope that we can see you here soon!
Safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID. Hotel cleaning staff took my ID.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Obezzy1 –
As with all guests, we truly appreciate feedback towards improving our services. To follow up on our previous communications, I personally conducted appropriate inspections and research of the two rooms you occupied during your visit with us in an attempt to locate your I.D.. Unfortunately our efforts did not locate your I.D.. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of your lost I.D., and I have issued a credit to you for your stay.
If I may share a suggestion, please know all hotels are required to provide safety deposit boxes at the front desk for the complimentary use of the hotel’s guests to secure personal items.
Best regards, Carlos Colloca, General Manager
DeLand,, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stay in Hampton Inns as often as possible when I travel which is at least two weeks out of the month. Even tho' other hotels have tried to mimic your beds, they just cannot do it!.....the friendly, helpful staff...cleanliness of the rooms makes it feel like home away from home...I also take full advantage of using my honors points whenever I can ...thank you

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
We love your review!
Thank you!!!!
Your loyalty is our greatest reward!!!
I will share your note with every team member!
Safe travels! And please come back soon!
Miami,Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had to leave our home because we had to tent for termites.The hotel was close to home.There are many places to eat in the area.The Dadeland Mall is just around the corner.I liked that we got a local rate...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Great!!!

Thank you for sending your review! We appreciate that you gave us an opportunity !!! we understand that you have a choice when you are booking hotels and I love that you visited us!!!!
We hope that everything went well at your house with the termite situation! And of course! You can always come back for more relaxation!
Thank you and have a great day!
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had a guest travel from the Caribbean to Miami for a little shopping spree, he is the GM of a 5 star resort in the Caribbean and he is very particular.. His first statement to me was, this hotel is perfect and the service is above and beyond for the price and location. There is an airport shuttle as well a shuttle to get around a 2 mile radius of the hotel which will lead you to Dadeland mall where you can spend the day and your money on shopping and lunch.

This hotel is highly recommended for those wanting to stay and shop and not rent a car.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Love it!

We love when our guest recognize the “above and beyond service” that we give to each one of our guests, this is great!
You are right! We are very close by the main shops and restaurants in Dadeland (South-Miami)
And our shuttle can always take you wherever you wish to go !!!!
We are thankful that you chose our hotel and we look forward to serving you soon!
Safe Travels!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed here while in South Miami for a couple of days. And I was extremely impressed. The front desk agent was extremely friendly and was beaming when I walked up. Check in was fast and I was given a gift bag filled with chips, vitamin water and other tidbits. The room was typical Hampton fare and it was very clean. About ten minutes after I checked in the agent called to make sure everything In the room was ok and I said it was. The location of this hotel leaves you with kinda meh views but it's not a deal breaker. A couple of hours later the front desk agent called me to let me know that he was baking cookies and they are hot and fresh. Again I was shocked by the dedication to service. Breakfast was good for a Hampton.

I'm not normally a fan of Hampton's but this one is definitely top-notch!

Stayed July 2014
Thank you!

We love your review! It always gratifying hearing our best guests like you talk so positive about the staff and the hotel services! We are here for you!
We want you to always feel as if you were “home away from home”
Your loyalty is our greatest reward!

Please come back soon!
U.S. Virgin Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

had a great experience at this hotel.
the staff was very accommodating.
walking distance to dadeland mall and close by is a huge target and bed bath and beyond.
great spot to relax and the rooms are clean! and wonderful cookies are available in the evening!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Love your review!

Thank you for sharing the good news to the world!
We really appreciate your taking the time to send your review!
Thank you for your great comments on our staff and clean rooms!
We want to welcome you again!!!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!