“VERY SATISFIED” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Buenos Aires
“VERY SATISFIED”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed at this property just for one night (April 18 to April 19). MY room (ample enough) was 519. It was spotless, with a very comfortable bed, impeccable sheets and towels. Internet connection was fine. Ample free parking.
Check-in and check out was fast and courteous. Friendly staff. Good continental breakfast.
The hotel is located within walking distance (though with irregular sidewalks) from the Dadeland Mall.
I would not hesitate to come back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Love your review!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your resent stay with us!
I will share your comments with the team in this week's manager's meeting!
We always want you to feel right at home when you stay with us and I am glad that we were able to offer you the accommodations that you have come to expect from Hampton!
Safe travels!!

493 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Melbourne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great place, very friendly folks. Price was reasonable for location and time of year. Lots of amenities ( that we didnt use but were available). Only negative was the smell of room was 'mold' like. Not bad enough to say anything or request another room. Just made me think the hotel was a bit dated or that mold issues may be appear in the future. Again, it was not that bad. Perhaps it was the AC that smelled. I'm not 100% sure.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Love your review!
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us!
I love that you think our staff are great and that the hotel is nice!
Thank you for alerting us on the MOLDY smell? I will instruct my staff to close out the room and start an investigation to find out where the smell might be coming from!
We hope to see you soon!
Safe Travels!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hidden gem in Miami was perfect. We were in town for a wedding. The staff was great. The hotel provided a shuttle for use anywhere within a couple of miles and to/from the airport. This was an added plus. The rooms were clean, and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel was "packed" while we were there, but the staff kept everything flowing perfectly. I would highly recommend your staying at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

We love your review!
I am so happy that we were able to serve you while you came for the wedding!
I heard it was a magnificent event! And everyone was happy! This is great!
We are thankful that you chose to stay with us!
I will share your wonderful comments with the team in this weeks’ manager’s meeting!

Safe travels!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The staff and the hotel were great. I felt the hospitality of the staff and they were very helpful!! The location of the hotel was perfect for the function we were in Florida for. the rooms were clean and accommodated our needs. Our friends and family were all able to have rooms close to one another without being separated and having to run all over the hotel to find loved ones.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Another happy Family!

This is great! I am so happy that we were able to accommodate everyone on the same floor!
We normally try to do this with every family event! We understand how important it is to keep everyone in the family close to one another… I am pleased that it worked out well!
We hope that your travels bring you down here!
This is your house!
Safe travels!
Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I don't usually leave reviews but I have to say that I was very satisfied with my stay. I have never stayed at a Hampton Inn before, I am usually a Marriott girl but the location of this hotel and the price made it ideal for me. It has the friendliest staff (and if you know Miami, the residents aren't necessarily the friendliest)! The bed is comfortable, the property is clean, my kids got regular hugs from the housekeeping staff and they lavished in it. I have no complaints, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Love it!

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you gave Hilton an opportunity to serve you!

This is great coning from a Marriott guest - we love that!

I will share your scores with the team in this week's manager's meeting

We hope that you can think of us the near future when your travels bring you down to Dadeland
Kigali
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had to stay here overnight recently and worked well. The beds are comfy and the rooms are nice and clean. I had great wifi connection and enjoyed the huge tv. It's just around the corner from Dadeland mall and a strip of bars and restaurants. Breakfast wasn't bad. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you!

We are so happy that you thought our hotel was great! And that the staff and all the amenities were exactly what you were looking for!
This is what we want to hear from our first time guests!
I will share your great comments with my team this week!
We want to see you again!
Safe Travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

great hotel,,,,fantastic staff always willing to help..nothing is to much..i was made to feel at home....love this hotel..great location......value for price paid ,i would recommend this hotel to family and friends..great place to stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you!!!

WOW! This is great!!! I love your description of our staff "Fantastic?" yohoooo!
This is the kind of feedback that gets us going!
We love your review! and we want to thank you for recommending our hotel to others !
Please come back soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!