“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chesapeake VA
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed at this Hampton Inn on our way to the Key West. Pleasant and friendly front desk staff! They were especially helpful when we inquired about places to dine at quite a late hour. We didn't arrive until about 1 am. The only area that this hotel fell short was housekeeping. Public areas seemed spotless and the room at first glance looked that way also, however, I did notice large crumbs by the nightstand and something that was on the shower wall which I was able to wipe off. I am not sure if it was cleanser or shower gel but the mere fact that it was dark green sort of grossed me out!
The area was very convenient and close to a mall and other shopping areas.
I would stay here again, especially if the price is right!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you!

We appreciate your time and effort to send in your comments about your most recent stay!

I love that you felt that the service provided by the team was great! This is awesome!
Equally concerned about the issues with the bathroom cleanliness!!! This is not good!

Your feedback allows me an opportunity to coach and train our staff in hopes to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness our guests deserve!
I will share your comments with the team in this week’s manager’s meeting
Hope you can give us another opportunity to serve you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were in town for a family birthday celebration. We had two rooms. Although the rooms were not connecting, the manager was able to place us on the same floor within a couple of doors of each other. We like the Dadeland location, as it is conveniently located to Southwest and South Miami.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you!
I am so glad to hear that this location suits your needs! This is great!
I love when our guests have this perception of our hotel and staff!
It motivates us to make it better each time!
I will share your comments with the team!
Hope to see you next time your travels bring you down to Dadeland!
Key West, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

There was nothing negative about the hotel or the staff. The front desk staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. This is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. It was a little tricky actually finding the entrance to the hotel, especially at night The breakfast had a great variety and the food was fresh and the area very clean. I will definitely stay there any time I need to be in that area again.

Love it!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write how you felt during your stay!
I am so happy that there is nothing "negative" to say!!! This is great!
We love to have you here!
I am going to share your wonderful comments with the team in this week's manager's meeting
Your loyalty is our reward!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was a great hotel with wonderful service! Joel The hotel Manager was very accommodating to each and every guest in the party. Approximately 50 guests stayed at the hotel the past weekend. Great continental breakfast menu, paired with good coffee, saved my out of town guests and myself a ton of money!

We utilized the workout area/ gym on a daily basis for 5 days straight. We even used the hot tub and pool area, which were very clean, and allowed even more room for entertainment! Walking distance to Dadeland mall and target was helpful in many instances as well.

Thanks again for being prompt and accomidating for my wedding.

-Mike U.

Co

Mike - Thank you!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the wedding party had a great stay! This is what we want to hear! I am very glad that our Director of Sales Joel was most helpful to you and your party - We wish you much happiness and we would like to invite you back!
Safe Travels!
Union, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I spent one night at this hotel on the way to Key West . . . . . . and returned 3 days later for a night after cutting short the Key West stay because of bad weather.

The staff is very friendly and helpful; the rooms are clean and of a nice size; the beds very comfortable; and free internet is always nice.

A very good value!

Room Tip: In any hotel, I always like a high floor since you miss the lobby noise . . . . . and request a room...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you!!!

I love your review!

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your way to Key West! And for returning as well! We are sorry that you had to cut your Key West trip short due to weather...but we are delighted that you thought about us again!
Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to serve you!
Your loyalty is our reward!
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

This was my third visit to this hotel and once more the room was top notch and the greeting and service from the front desk was outstanding. Everything was clean and worked well in the room. The breakfast area has been nicely refurbished since our last stay when it was under renovation. Unfortunately, the breakfast area is way too crowded and we couldn't even get to many of the items that were available due to crowds. The selection was very limited anyway. The breakfast area is the only thing holding this hotel back from a rating of "5".

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you!

I appreciate your taking the time to send in your review regarding your most recent stay at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel - I love that your perception of the rooms was fantastic and that the Front Desk staff greeted you with professionalism and care!
I am sorry to hear about the crowd in the morning not allowing you to reach the items that you wanted,, I am working with my team in finding new ideas on the breakfast "set-up" to heal ease this situation for all our guests - your feedback is appreciated!
We hope to see you again, please come back to see us!
Safe Travels!
New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My fly from MIA to NYC was cancel and reschedule for the next day, so I chose This Hampton Inn in Coral Gables,because the great location, close to South Beach, Coconut Grove, Downtown Miami. The staff is friendly, and the room are perfect. Excellent option!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
thank you!

we are so happy that you gave us an opportunity after your flight to NY was canceled!
Yes, we are very much located in the heart of Dadeland - (Shopping district of Miami)
and we have a complementy shuttle that can take you to the airport just in time for your flight!
i want to thank you for taking the time to send your review and we hope to see you return soon!Safe Travels!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!